Australia Tourist Visa FAQs
I want to apply for an Australia tourist visa, what are the requirements?
International passport (must be valid for at least 6months)
5X5 white background passport photograph
Work details i.e., introduction letter, Work ID card, etc
CAC registration certificate if business is registered.
6 months bank statement
- Optional: match ticket if you are going for world cup: from $100
How much does Australia visa application, insurance & processing fee cost?
Application fee: $120
- Insurance fee (4 weeks): NGN21,000
Processing fee per Adult: NGN85,500
Processing fee per Child: NGN40,800
- Biometric collection fee: NGN13,000 (to be paid at the submisison centre)
What is the difference between visa application fee and visa processing fee?
- Visa Application fee is the fee you pay to the embassy for applying for a visa
- Visa Processing fee is the fee you pay to TATAgency for visa services rendered to you
What does Visa Processing fee cover?
- Filling of client’s application form
- Flight reservation
- Hotel reservation
- Advisory services based on our experience
- Documentation review
- Guiding client through the application process
- Further assistance where needed
- Preparing client for interview through a pre-interview stage with TATAgency
Do I have to pay all the money at once?
No, you pay 85% of the processing fee (N72,675 per Adult & N34,680 per child), when the visa is approved, you will pay the balance. You have to pay the full application fee.
How long is the visa processing time with the embassy?
from 30 business days after submission
What is the duration of the Visa?
It is between 3 – 12months
Will I go for interview?
No, you will only go for submission at the VFS office
Is it physical submission or online?
It’s online and physical submission
Is the visa single or double entry?
It depends on the consular. It can be single or multiple.
What if I am not working and I do not have a business, can I still apply?
Who is a Sponsor?
Will you review my documents before I submit?
Must I get an invitation letter before I can apply?
I was just refused visa. Can I apply, if yes, when is the best time to reapply?
How much should I have in my account?
Is your visa guaranteed?
guide you for a better chance based on our vast knowledge and experience on visa application
If I am not physically in Lagos or Abuja, can I still apply with TATAgency?
Do TATAgency assist with work permit visa?
Yes we do (Kindly refer to our immigration visa page)
What if I am refused a visa, will there be a refund?
Can I travel immediately my visa is out?
How do I trust TATAgency?
- We are registered with CAC
- We are IATA Accredited
- We are reggistered with NCAA
- We have our office in Lagos and Canada
- You can visit our website: www.tatagency.com