Brazil Tourist Visa FAQs
I want to apply for a Brazil visa, what are the requirements?
International passport (must be valid for at least 6months from proposed travel date)
- COVID-19 vaccination card
5X5 white background passport photograph
Work details i.e., introduction letter, Work ID card, etc
CAC registration certificate if business is registered.
3 months bank statement
- Birth certificate of each applicant
Optional: Invitation letter with copy of ID of signatory and all immigration status documents
How much does Brazil visa application & processing fee cost?
Application fee: NGN144,100 (to be paid from applicant account into the embassy’s account)
Processing fee per Adult: NGN109,400
Processing fee per Child: NGN54,700
What is the difference between visa application fee and visa processing fee?
- Visa Application fee is the fee you pay to the embassy for applying for a visa
- Visa Processing fee is the fee you pay to TATAgency for visa services rendered to you
What does Visa Processing fee cover?
- Filling of client’s application form
- Flight reservation
- Hotel reservation
- Advisory services based on our experience
- Documentation review
- Guiding client through the application process
- Further assistance where needed
- Preparing client for interview through a pre-interview stage with TATAgency
What if I am not working and I do not have a business, can I still apply?
Who is a Sponsor?
Will you review my documents before I submit?
Is it self submission at the embassy or online?
Its both online and self submission in Lagos
Can you submit my application for me at the embassy?
Yes we can but it cost an additional fee of NGN30,000
When will I go for submission or when will you submit for me if I want you to assist with submission?
Submission is based on appointment. We will book an appointment for submission.
Will I go for interview?
No as at when you will be submitting your application, but you might be called for an interview.
If I am called for interview will you prepare me?
Yes, we will prepare you with the likely questions and scenario.
Must I get an invitation letter before I can apply?
I was just refused visa. Can I apply, if yes, when is the best time to reapply?
How much should I have in my account?
Is your visa guaranteed?
guide you for a better chance based on our vast knowledge and experience on visa application
If I am not physically in Lagos, can I still apply with TATAgency?
Do TATAgency assist with work permit visa?
What if I am refused a visa, will there be a refund?
Can I travel immediately my visa is out?
How do I trust TATAgency?
- We are registered with CAC
- We are IATA Accredited
- We are registered with NCAA
- We have our office in Lagos and Canada
- You can visit our website: www.tatagency.com
Do I need to have a travel history before applying?
How long is the visa processing time with the embassy?
From 21-30 working days after submission
What is the duration of the Visa?
3months, but it is at the discretion of the consular.