Canada Unskilled Work Visa FAQs
What is Canada unskilled work visa?
Canada unskilled work visa is a work permit that allows you work in Canada labour force having little or no skill.
What does Canada unskilled work visa entails?
It has two phases:
1. Job phase: this entails doing a job search and applying for more than one job
2. Visa phase: this entails applying for your visa
What are the types of job available?
- Truck driver
- Dispatch services
- Meat cutter
- Cleaning services
What are the requirements?
- International passport data-page (should be valid for at least 1 year)
- Passport photgraph
- Educational qualification
Is there a age range?
You have to be 18years and above.
Its advisable you are also within the active age range.
How much are the fees and what do they cover?
- Job Phase: N160,000. A deposit of N110,000 is required to start the process while the balance is paid once the job is secured. This deposit covers for creating your Canada job bank profile, CV creation/adjustment to match different jobs, job search and multiple job applications.
- Visa Phase: N84,400 (Visa processing fee) & CA$340 (Visa application fee)
Is your job guaranteed?
No, but we have a success rate of 89%.
Will I do interview before I get the job?
This is in rare cases and it depends on the employer. If the employer wishes to interview you we will prepare you ahead
Can I go with my family ?
Yes you can, the visa allows for your dependent to travel with you or join you.
What is the expected salary?
between CA$30-CA$60 per hour
How long will the whole process take?
- Job Phase: an average of 3-4months
- Visa Phase: an average of 2-3months
Pls note that it might be more or less.