China Tourist Visa FAQs
I want to apply for a China, what are the requirements?
International passport (must be valid for at least 6months)
Passport photograph (48x33mm)
Invitation letter for tourism/business
Proof of finance
Proof of employment/business
Copy of host Chinese ID
Marriage certificate (if married)
How much does China visa application & processing fee cost?
Visa Type Application Fee Single Entry (3months) N14,000 Double Entry (6 months) N21,000 Multiple Entry (6-12months) N28,000 (6months/N42000 (12months)
Application service fee (to be paid by all applicant): N36,800
Processing fee per Adult: N99,400
Processing fee per Child: N49,700
What is the difference between visa application fee and visa processing fee?
- Visa Application fee is the fee you pay to the embassy for applying for a visa
- Visa Processing fee is the fee you pay to TATAgency for visa services rendered to you
What does Visa Processing fee cover?
- Filling of client’s application form
- Flight reservation
- Hotel reservation
- Advisory services based on our experience
- Documentation review
- Guiding client through the application process
- Further assistance where needed
- Preparing client for interview through a pre-interview stage with TATAgency
Do I have to pay all the money at once?
No, you pay 85% of the processing fee (N84,490 per Adult & N42,245 per child), when the visa is approved, you will pay the balance.
What is the duration of the Visa?
It depends on the category you are going for
Who is a Sponsor?
Do I need to get an appointment to submit?
Yes, appointment is available in Lagos and Abuja
Is it self submission or online?
It’s self submission
Will I go for interview?
What if I am not working and I do not have a business, can I still apply?
Will you review my documents before I submit?
Is your visa guaranteed?
guide you for a better chance based on our vast knowledge and experience on visa application
Must I get an invitation letter before I can apply?
I was just refused visa. Can I apply, if yes, when is the best time to reapply?
How much should I have in my account?
What if I am refused a visa, will there be a refund?
Can I travel immediately my visa is out?
How do I trust TATAgency?
- We are registered with CAC
- We are IATA Accredited
- We are registered with NCAA
- We have our office in Lagos and Canada
- You can visit our website: www.tatagency.com
Do I need to have a travel history before applying?
How long is the visa processing time with the embassy?
5-10days after submission