China Tourist Visa FAQs
I want to apply for a South Africa visa, what are the requirements?
International passport (must be valid for at least 6months)
5X5 white background passport photograph
Work details i.e., introduction letter, Work ID card, etc
CAC registration certificate if you own a business
6 months bank statement
Yellow Fever Card
How much does China visa application & processing fee cost?
Single Entry (3months)
Double Entry (6 months)
Multiple Entry (6-12months)
Processing fee per Adult: N68,800
Processing fee per Child: N34,400
What is the difference between visa application fee and visa processing fee?
- Visa Application fee is the fee you pay to the embassy for applying for a visa
- Visa Processing fee is the fee you pay to TATAgency for visa services rendered to you
What does Visa Processing fee cover?
- Filling of client’s application form
- Flight reservation
- Hotel reservation
- Advisory services based on our experience
- Documentation review
- Guiding client through the application process
- Further assistance where needed
- Preparing client for interview through a pre-interview stage with TATAgency
Do I have to pay all the money at once?
No, you pay 80% of the processing fee (N55,040 per Adult & N27,520 per child), when the visa is approved, you will pay the balance.
What if I am not working and I do not have a business, can I still apply?
Who is a Sponsor?
Will I go for interview?
Is it paper submission or online?
Its paper submission
Will you review my documents before I submit?
Must I get an invitation letter before I can apply?
I was just refused visa. Can I apply, if yes, when is the best time to reapply?
How much should I have in my account?
Is your visa guaranteed?
guide you for a better chance based on our vast knowledge and experience on visa application
If I am not physically in Lagos or Abuja, can I still apply with TATAgency?
Do TATAgency assist with work permit visa?
What if I am refused a visa, will there be a refund?
Can I travel immediately my visa is out?
How do I trust TATAgency?
- We are registered with CAC
- We are IATA Accredited
- We are registered with NCAA
- We have our office in Lagos and Canada
- You can visit our website: www.tatagency.com
Do I need to have a travel history before applying?
After getting my visa, can TATAgency assist with flight and accommodation?
How long is the visa processing time with the embassy?
About 3-4 weeks after submission
What is the duration of the Visa?
30days & above, You might only be able to stay for 7-30days maximum per time but this is at the discretion of the consular