Egypt Tourist Visa On Arrival FAQs
I want to apply for a Egypt tourist visa on arrival, what are the requirements?
International passport (must be valid for at least 6months)
How much does Egypt visa application & processing fee cost?
Total fee is N390,500
What is the difference between Egypt tourist visa and Egypt visa on arrival?
- Egypt tourist visa requires proof of fund, work details etc, submission is in Abuja, interview might be required, its a sticker visa affixed to your passport before you travel
- Egypt tourist visa-on-arrival requires doesn’t require proof of fund, work details etc, submission is online, interview is not required, its a sticker visa affixed to your passport once you arrive in Egypt.
What is the duration of the Visa?
3-6months (at the discretion of the immigration officer)
How long is the visa processing time with the embassy?
14-21 working days after submission
Will I go for interview?
How much should I have in my account?
Proof of funds not needed for Egypt visa-on-arrival
Is your visa guaranteed?
We have 99% success rate.
What are the other things I need to note?
- After processing, an “Okay to board” will be issued which will be printed out alongside your flight tickets which you’ll give us the reference number to include in it
- Visa fee of $25 will be paid on arrival
What are the terms and conditions for Nigerian passport holders?
- Once the entry permit is submitted, it cannot be canceled and the visa fee is non-refundable.
- No previous rejection, No previous illegal entry, No previous Violation in Egypt, if so, the entry permit will be rejected and fees are not refundable
- Entry Permit processing period is 14 working days
- OK To Board processing starts after getting the approval of the entry permit.
- OK To Board for Tickets requires 7 working days.
- A soft copy of the entry permit will be received two/three days before departure.
- Entry permit validity is 60 days from the day of approval
- The ticket must be a round-trip ticket on Egypt Air.
- If you have a valid UK, USA, or Canada visa and it has been used, you do not need to apply for the entry permit
I was just refused visa. Can I apply, if yes, when is the best time to reapply?
What if I am refused a visa, will there be a refund?
No, visa issuance is at the discretion of the consular
How do I trust TATAgency?
- We are registered with CAC
- We are IATA Accredited
- We are registered with NCAA
- We aree registered with NANTA
- We have our office in Lagos and Canada
- You can visit our website: www.tatagency.com