Israel Tourist Visa FAQs
I want to apply for an Israel visa, what are the requirements?
International passport (must be valid for at least 6months)
5X5 white background passport photograph
Work details i.e., introduction letter, Work ID card, etc
CAC registration certificate if business is registered.
6 months bank statement
How much does Israel visa application, insurance & processing fee cost?
- Visa Application fee: NGN11,000
- Insurance fee: NGN10,100
- Visa Processing fee: NGN84,400 (Adult), NGN37,200 (Child)
Do I have to pay all the money at once?
No, you pay 85% of the processing fee (NGN71,740 per Adult & NGN31,620 per child), when the visa is approved, you will pay the balance but you will need to pay the full application and insurance fee.
What is the difference between visa application fee and visa processing fee?
- Visa Application fee is the fee you pay to the embassy for applying for a visa
- Visa Processing fee is the fee you pay to TATAgency for visa services rendered to you
What does Visa Processing fee cover?
- Filling of client’s application form
- Flight reservation
- Hotel reservation
- Advisory services based on our experience
- Documentation review
- Guiding client through the application process
- Further assistance where needed
- Preparing client for interview through a pre-interview stage with TATAgency
What if I am not working and I do not have a business, can I still apply?
Who is a Sponsor?
Is it paper submission or online?
Application is submited by the applicant in Abuja.
Will I go for interview?
Yes, You will only be asked about your trip to Israel on your appointment day. We will further guide you on this.
Will you review my documents before I submit?
I was just refused visa. Can I apply, if yes, when is the best time to reapply?
Must I get an invitation letter before I can apply?
How much should I have in my account?
Is your visa guaranteed?
Visa issuance is at the discretion of the consular. We will guide you for a better chance based on our vast knowledge and experience on visa application. However we do not guarantee visa.
If I am not physically in Lagos or Abuja, can I still apply with TATAgency?
Do TATAgency assist with work permit visa?
What if I am refused a visa, will there be a refund?
Can I travel immediately my visa is out?
How do I trust TATAgency?
- We are registered with CAC
- We are IATA Accredited
- We are reggistered with NCAA
- We have our office in Lagos and Canada
- You can visit our website: www.tatagency.com
Do I need to have a travel history before applying?
After getting my visa, can TATAgency assist with flight and accommodation?
How long is the visa processing time with the embassy?
14-25 business days after submission
What is the duration of the Visa?
1-3months, but it is at the discretion of the consular