Malaysia Tourist E-Visa FAQs
I want to apply for a Malaysia visa, what are the requirements?
Requirements for the visa application:
- Passport datapage (must be valid for at least 6months)
- Passport photograph
The embassy MIGHT request for any one or two of these after the application has been submitted:
- NDLEA Drug Certificate
- Yellow fever vaccination card
- 3 months bank statement with reference letter from bank and stamped from the bank
- Employment documents (CAC Documents, Employment letter etc.)
- Introduction letter
Most-times no addiional documents are requested.
How much does Malaysia e-visa application & processing fee cost?
|Processing fee (Adult))||N81,800|
|Processing fee (Child)||N40,900|
What is the difference between visa application fee and visa processing fee?
- Visa Application fee is the fee you pay to the embassy for applying for a visa
- Visa Processing fee is the fee you pay to TATAgency for visa services rendered to you
What does Visa processing fee cover?
- Filling of client’s application form
- Flight reservation
- Hotel reservation
- Advisory services based on our experience
- Documentation review
- Guiding client through the application process
- Further assistance where needed
Do I have to pay all the money at once?
What is the duration of the Visa?
An evisa to Malaysia once issued is valid for 3 months.
What is the number of entries on the visa?
Will I go for interview/submission?
How long is the visa processing time with the embassy?
The processing time is 7-14 business days.
Is your visa application guaranteed?
We do not guarantee visa application as it is at the discretion of the consular. However we have a success rate of 91.7%.
If I am not physically in Lagos, can I still apply with TATAgency?
What if I am refused a visa, will there be a refund?
No, once the application has been submitted to the Malasia government, the e-Visa application fees are non-refundable, but you can reapply without paying TATAgency processing fee
Can I travel immediately my visa is out?
How do I trust TATAgency?
- We are registered with CAC
- We are IATA Accredited
- We are registered with NCAA
- We are registered with NANTA
- We have our office in Lagos and Canada
- You can visit our website: www.tatagency.com
After getting my visa, can TATAgency assist with flight and accommodation?
Yes we can. We have the best vacation packages for Malaysia.