Malaysia Transit Visa FAQs
I want to apply for a Malaysian visa, what are the requirements?
International passport (must be valid for at least 6months)
6X5 white background passport photograph
Work details i.e., introduction letter, Work ID card, etc
CAC registration certificate if business is registered.
- Invitation letter with copy of ID of signatory and all immigration status documents
3month bank statement (Accompanied with bank reference letter)
Yellow Fever Certificate
How much does Malaysia visa application & processing fee cost?
Application fee: N15,900
Processing fee per Adult: N48,400
Processing fee per Child: N20,200
What is the difference between visa application fee and visa processing fee?
- Visa Application fee is the fee you pay to the embassy for applying for a visa
- Visa Processing fee is the fee you pay to TATAgency for visa services rendered to you
What does Visa Processing fee cover?
- Filling of client’s application form
- Flight reservation
- Hotel reservation
- Advisory services based on our experience
- Documentation review
- Guiding client through the application process
- Further assistance where needed
- Travel Insurance
Do I have to pay all the money at once?
No, you pay 85% of the processing fee (N41,140 per Adult & N17,170 per child), when the visa is approved, you will pay the balance.
You have to pay the full application fee
What if I am not working and I do not have a business, can I still apply?
Who is a Sponsor?
Will I go for interview?
No. but submission is done in Abuja by the applicant
Is it paper submission or online?
Its both paper submission
Will you review my documents before I submit?
Must I get an invitation letter before I can apply?
I was just refused visa. Can I apply, if yes, when is the best time to reapply?
How much should I have in my account?
Is your visa guaranteed?
guide you for a better chance based on our vast knowledge and experience on visa application
If I am not physically in Lagos or Abuja, can I still apply with TATAgency?
Do TATAgency assist with work permit visa?
What if I am refused a visa, will there be a refund?
Can I travel immediately my visa is out?
How do I trust TATAgency?
- We are registered with CAC
- We are IATA Accredited
- We are reggistered with NCAA
- We have our office in Lagos and Canada
- You can visit our website: www.tatagency.com
Do I need to have a travel history before applying?
After getting my visa, can TATAgency assist with flight and accommodation?
How long is the visa processing time with the embassy?
About 5-7 working days after submission
What is the duration of the Visa?
90days (but it is at the discretion of the consular) but the holder can only stay for a maximum of 28days
What is the number of entries on the visa?