Mexico Tourist Visa FAQs
I want to apply for a Mexico visa, what are the requirements?
- International passport,
- 35 X 45mm white background passport photograph
- If employed: Work details i.e., introduction letter, Work ID card, company ID card etc
- If self employed: CAC registration certificate
- 3months bank statement: at least $5,000 or equivalent in Naira as closing balance
- Marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Child birth certificate (if applicable)
How much does Mexico visa application & processing fee cost?
- Application fee: $53
- Processing fee per Adult: N62,000
- Processing fee per Child: N29,800
What is the difference between visa application fee and visa processing fee?
- Visa Application fee is the fee you pay to the embassy for applying for a visa
- Visa Processing fee is the fee you pay to TATAgency for visa services rendered to you
What does Visa Processing fee cover?
- Filling of client’s application form
- Flight reservation
- Hotel reservation
- Advisory services based on our experience
- Documentation review
- Guiding client through the application process
- Further assistance where needed
- Preparing client for interview through a pre-interview stage with TATAgency
Do I have to pay all the money at once?
No, you pay 85% of the processing fee (N51,850 per Adult & N25,330 per child), when the visa is approved, you will pay the balance.
You have to pay the full application fee
What if I am not working and I do not have a business, can I still apply?
Who is a Sponsor?
Will I go for interview?
Yes in Abuja.
Will I be prepared for the interview?
Yes, we will guide you through our pre-interview session to understand how to ask and answer questions
Will you review my documents before I submit?
Must I get an invitation letter before I can apply?
I was just refused visa. Can I apply, if yes, when is the best time to reapply?
How much should I have in my account?
At least $5,000 or equivalent in Naira
Is your visa guaranteed?
We do not guarantee visa. We have an average success rate of 86%. Visa issuance is at the discretion of the consular. We will
guide you for a better chance based on our vast knowledge and experience on visa application
If I am not physically in Lagos or Abuja, can I still apply with TATAgency?
Do TATAgency assist with work permit visa?
What if I am refused a visa, will there be a refund?
Can I travel immediately my visa is out?
How do I trust TATAgency?
- We are registered with CAC
- We are IATA Accredited
- We are registered with NCAA
- We have our office in Lagos and Canada
- You can visit our website: www.tatagency.com
- We are registered with NANTA
Do I need to have a travel history before applying?
After getting my visa, can TATAgency assist with flight and accommodation?
How long is the visa processing time with the embassy?
It depends on availability date at the embassy for interview.
Can I get an earlier interview date?
What is the duration of the Visa?