Morocco Non-Appearance Tourist Visa FAQs
I want to apply for a Morocco non-appearance tourist visa, what are the requirements?
– International Passport (valid for at least 6 months)
– Bank Statement
– Work Details, Introduction Letter
– Yellow Fever Card
– Travel insurance (90 days)
– NIN Slip
– Birth certificate or affidavit
– Marriage certificate (If applicable)
-Some requirements can be provided on request
How much does Morocco non-appearance tourist visa application & processing fee cost?
Normal processing- N298,800
What is the difference between visa application fee and visa processing fee?
- Visa Application fee is the fee you pay to the embassy for applying for a visa
- Visa Processing fee is the fee you pay to TATAgency for visa services rendered to you
What does Visa Processing fee cover?
- Filling of client’s application form
- Flight reservation
- Hotel reservation
- Advisory services based on our experience
- Documentation review
- Guiding client through the application process
- Further assistance where needed
Do I have to pay all the money at once?
What is the duration of the Visa?
90days from date of issuance
What is the number of entries on the visa?
Single entry most times. It’s at the discretion of the consular.
How long is the visa processing time with the embassy?
Processing timelines (average) after submission:
Normal processing- 4-6 weeks
Is it in-person submission or online?
What is your visa approval success rate?
If I am not physically in Lagos, can I still apply with TATAgency?
How do I trust TATAgency?
- We are registered with CAC
- We are IATA Accredited
- We are registered with NCAA
- We are registered with NANTA
- We have our office in Lagos and Canada
- You can visit our website: www.tatagency.com
What if I am refused a visa, will there be a refund?
No, once the application has been submitted to the Morocco embassy, visa application fees are non-refundable, but you can reapply without paying TATAgency processing fee