Morocco Tourist E-visa FAQs
Who are the set of people eligible for a Morocco e-visa?
Applicant with a valid:
– New Zealand
I want to apply for a Morocco e-visa, what are the requirements?
Valid UK, USA, Schengen, Ireland multiple entry visa/resident permit
How much does Morocco e-visa application & processing fee cost?
|Standard visa fee||$90|
|Express visa fee||$150|
|Processing Fee (Adult)||N66,600|
|Processing Fee (Child)||N33,400|
What is the difference between visa application fee and visa processing fee?
- Visa Application fee is the fee you pay to the embassy for applying for a visa
- Visa Processing fee is the fee you pay to TATAgency for visa services rendered to you
What does Visa Processing fee cover?
- Filling of client’s application form
- Flight reservation
- Hotel reservation
- Advisory services based on our experience
- Documentation review
- Guiding client through the application process
- Further assistance where needed
Do I have to pay all the money at once?
Is it paper submission or online?
What is your visa approval success rate?
How long is the visa processing time with the embassy?
|Standard||5-7 business days|
What is the duration of the Visa?
Visa is single entry permit and a stay of 30days maximum.
What is the number of entries on the visa?
Single entry most times. It’s at the discretion of the consular.
If I am not physically in Lagos, can I still apply with TATAgency?
How do I trust TATAgency?
- We are registered with CAC
- We are IATA Accredited
- We are registered with NCAA
- We are registered with NANTA
- We have our office in Lagos and Canada
- You can visit our website: www.tatagency.com
What if I am refused a visa, will there be a refund?
No, once the application has been submitted to the Morocco embassy, visa application fees are non-refundable, but you can reapply without paying TATAgency processing fee