Brazil Maternity Visa & Birth Services FAQs
When is the best time to start the process?
It is advisable to start early, as soon as when you are 3months pregnant to enable you prepare ahead. You can start saving before you get pregnant.
If I do not have a visa, what are the requirements?
- International passport (must be valid for at least 6months from proposed travel date)
- 5×5 white background passport photograph
- COVID-19 vaccination card
- Work details i.e introduction letter, work ID card etc
- CAC registration certificate (if applicable)
- 6months bank statement
- Optional: invitation letter with copy of ID of signatory and all immigration status documents
If I already have a visa, how much is the maternity package?
It is a total of NGN178,800
If I do not have a visa, how much does Brazil visa application & processing fee cost?
- Application fee: NGN48,100
- Processing fee per pregnant lady: NGN99,400
- Processing fee per Adult (her husband or anyone applying with her: Adult: NGN99,400 & Child: NGN49,700
- Insurance fee: NGN15,100
- Maternity Package Processing fee: NGN178,000 (After visa is approved)
Do I have to pay all the money at once?
For the visa processing fee:
- For the principal applicant, yes
- For the dependent or person applying with the principal applicant: No, you pay 85% of the visa processing fee (NGN84,490 per Adult & NGN42,245 per child), when the visa is approved, you will pay the balance.
You have to pay the full maternity package fee after your visa is approved.
What is the difference between visa application fee and visa processing fee?
- Visa Application fee is the fee you pay to the embassy for applying for a visa
- Visa Processing fee is the fee you pay to TATAgency for visa services rendered to you
What does visa processing fee cover?
- Filling of client’s application form
- Flight reservation
- Hotel reservation
- Advisory services based on our experience
- Documentation review
- Guiding client through the application process
- Further assistance where needed
- Preparing client for submission through a pre-submission stage with TATAgency
What does the maternity package cover for Brazil application?
- Hospital & Doctor full details
- Medical bill estimate
- Doctor’s appointment
- Hospital appointment
- Budget sheet
- Preparation for Port of Entry
- Accommodation booking if applicable (Apartment and Hotel).
- Flight booking if applicable
- Documentation review
- Assistance with baby documentation
- Assistance with nanny services (if required)
Who is a Sponsor?
Will you review my documents before I submit?
Is the visa application self submission at the embassy or online?
Its is both online & self submission in Lagos
Will I be prepared for the submission?
Yes, we will guide you through via our pre-submission session to understand how to ask and answer questions
Can you submit my application for me at the embassy?
Yes we can but it cost an additional NGN30,000
When will I go for submission or when will you submit for me if I want you to assist with submission?
Submission is based on appointment. We will book an appointment for submission.
If I am called for interview will you prepare me?
Yes, we will prepare you with the likely questions and scenario
Must I get an invitation letter before I can apply?
What if I am not working and I do not have a business, can I still apply?
Is your visa guaranteed?
We do not guarantee visa. Visa issuance is at the discretion of the consular. We will guide you for a better chance based on our vast knowledge and experience on visa application
I was just refused visa. Can I apply, if yes, when is the best time to reapply?
How much should I have in my account?
Enough to cover your trip, further guidance will be given to you during the process.
If I am not physically in Lagos, can I still apply with TATAgency?
Can I travel immediately my visa is out?
Do TATAgency assist with work permit visa?
Do I need to have a travel history before applying?
What if I am refused a visa, will there be a refund?
After getting my visa, can TATAgency assist with flight and accommodation?
How do I trust TATAgency?
- We are registered with CAC
- We are IATA Accredited
- We are registered with NCAA
- We have our office in Lagos and Canada
- You can visit our website: www.tatagency.com
Can I fast track my application?
No, but we can reduce our internal processing time
How long is the visa processing time with the embassy?
It takes 21-35 working days
What is the duration of the Visa?
Can I apply with my family?
Yes, you can.
What is the average cost of giving birth in the Brazil?
The Average cost of giving birth ranges from $3,000-$4,000 for Vaginal Birth and from $4,000-$5,000 for CS Birth.
It includes Doctor, Hospital and paediatrician bill.
Does the bill cover processing of my baby’s documentation?
No, Baby’s documentation process costs an average of $500.
Can I spend more or less than 8 weeks as stated in your accommodation rental breakdown?
Yes, you can stay more or less than 8 weeks, you would however pay another fee for the extra day, week or month spent, because the accommodation on our package covers for 8weeks. If less than, you will get prorated costing for the actual number of days.
Can I know the name of the hospital you use?
We will disclose the hospital details and options when maternity package payment is made.
Can I sponsor myself or must my husband sponsor me?
Either one of you can sponsor your trip. You can also get a third-party sponsor.
Do I need to pay the hospital and doctor’s bill from Nigeria?
No, you only pay directly to the hospital and doctor when you travel.
Is your visa guaranteed?
We do not guarantee visa. Visa issuance is at the discretion of the consular. We will guide you for a better chance based on our vast knowledge and experience on visa application.
We have an average success rate of 82% on all our maternity package
If I already have a visa, can I still apply for the maternity package
Yes, you can. You will need preparation for Port of Entry, how to go about your baby documentation, getting a doctor and hospital.
Must I declare medical reasons if going for Brazil Visa application?
It is advisable to declare medical reasons to ensure smooth Port of Entry (POE) and renewal.