Canada Maternity Visa & Birth Services FAQs
When is the best time to start the process?
It is advisable to start early, as soon as you discover you are pregnant to enable you prepare ahead. You can start saving before you get pregnant.
If I do not have a visa, how much does Canada visa application & processing fee cost?
- Application fee: $164 (If you have done biometrics within the last 10years, visa application fee is $120)
- Processing fee per pregnant lady: NGN62,080 (If you are doing the maternity package with us, but if not, processing fee is NGN84,400)
- Processing fee per Adult (her husband or anyone applying with her: Adult: NGN84,400 & Child: NGN30,800
- Maternity Package Processing fee: NGN178,800
What is the difference between visa application fee and visa processing fee?
- Visa Application fee is the fee you pay to the embassy for applying for a visa
- Visa Processing fee is the fee you pay to TATAgency for visa services rendered to you
What does Visa Processing fee cover?
- Filling of client’s application form
- Flight reservation
- Hotel reservation
- Advisory services based on our experience
- Documentation review
- Guiding client through the application process
- Further assistance where needed
- Preparing client for submission through a pre-submission stage with TATAgency
What does the maternity package cover for Canada application?
- Hospital & Doctor full details
- Doctor’s appointment
- Hospital appointment
- Budget sheet
- Preparation for PoE
- Accommodation booking if applicable (Apartment and Hotel).
- Flight booking if applicable
- Documentation review
- Assistance with baby documentation
Do I have to pay all the money at once?
No, you pay 85% of the visa processing fee if the person ravelling with you does not have a visa (N71,740 per Adult & N26,180 per child), when the visa is approved, you will pay the balance.
You have to pay the full application fee and the maternity package.
What if I am not working and I do not have a business, can I still apply?
Who is a Sponsor?
Will I go for interview?
No, but submission at the embassy if you are not opting in for the online submission
Will I prepared for the submission?
Yes, we will guide you through via our pre-submission session to understand how to ask
and answer questions
Will you review my documents before I submit?
Must I get an invitation letter before I can apply?
I was just refused visa. Can I apply, if yes, when is the best time to reapply?
How much should I have in my account?
Enough to cover your trip, further guidance will be given to you during the process.
Is your visa guaranteed?
guide you for a better chance based on our vast knowledge and experience on visa application
If I am not physically in Lagos or Abuja, can I still apply with TATAgency?
Do TATAgency assist with work permit visa?
What if I am refused a visa, will there be a refund?
Can I travel immediately my visa is out?
How do I trust TATAgency?
- We are registered with CAC
- We are IATA Accredited
- We are registered with NCAA
- We have our office in Lagos and Canada
- You can visit our website: www.tatagency.com
Do I need to have a travel history before applying?
After getting my visa, can TATAgency assist with flight and accommodation?
How long is the visa processing time with the embassy?
It takes 72 working days
What documents do I need for the Visa Processing?
- Bank statement,
- Work details i.e., introduction letter, Work ID card, CAC registration certificate if business is registered.
- Hospital details and Doctor’s appointment (if you are declaring birthing in Canada)
Can I fast track my application?
No, but we can reduce our internal processing time
What is the duration of the Visa?
Can I apply with my family?
Yes, you can.
Does the bill cover processing of my baby’s documentation?
No, Baby’s documentation process costs an average of $500.
What is the average cost of giving birth in the Canada?
The Average cost of giving birth ranges from CA$3500-CA$5000 for Vaginal Birth and from CA$5000-CA$8000 for CS Birth.
It includes Doctor, Hospital and paediatrician bill.
Can I spend more or less than 8 weeks as stated in your accommodation rental breakdown?
Yes, you can stay more or less than 8 weeks, you would however pay another fee for the extra day, week or month spent, because the accommodation on our package covers for 8weeks. If less than, you will get prorated costing for the actual number of days.
Can I know the name of the hospital you use?
We will disclose the hospital details and options when maternity package payment is made.
Can I sponsor myself or must my husband sponsor me?
Either one of you can sponsor your trip. You can also get a third-party sponsor.
Do I need to pay the hospital and doctor’s bill from Nigeria?
No, you only pay directly to the hospital and doctor when you travel.
If I already have a visa, can I still apply for the maternity package
Yes, you can. You will need preparation for Port of Entry, how to about your baby documentation, getting a doctor and hospital.
Is your visa guaranteed?
We do not guarantee visa. Visa issuance is at the discretion of the consular. We will guide you for a better chance based on our vast knowledge and experience on visa application.
We have an average success rate of 82% on all our maternity package
Must I declare medical reasons if going for Canada Visa application?
It is advisable to declare medical reasons to ensure smooth Port of Entry (POE) and renewal.