United States of America Maternity Visa & Birth Services FAQs
When is the best time to start the process?
It is advisable to start early, as soon as you discover you are pregnant to enable you prepare ahead. You can start saving before you get pregnant.
If I do not have a visa, how much does US visa application & processing fee cost?
- Application fee: N67,200
- Processing fee per pregnant lady is N42,700 (If you are doing the maternity package with us, but if not, processing fee is N61,000)
- Processing fee per Adult (her husband or anyone applying with her: Adult: N61,000 & Child: N30,800
- Maternity Package Processing fee: N110,500
What is the difference between visa application fee and visa processing fee?
- Visa Application fee is the fee you pay to the embassy for applying for a visa
- Visa Processing fee is the fee you pay to TATAgency for visa services rendered to you
What does Visa Processing fee cover?
- Filling of client’s application form
- Flight reservation
- Hotel reservation
- Advisory services based on our experience
- Documentation review
- Guiding client through the application process
- Further assistance where needed
- Preparing client for interview through a pre-interview stage with TATAgency
What does the maternity package cover for USA application?
- Hospital & Doctor full details
- Doctor’s appointment
- Hospital appointment
- Budget sheet
- Preparation for PoE
- Accommodation booking if applicable (Apartment and Hotel).
- Flight booking if applicable
- Documentation review
- Assistance with baby documentation
Do I have to pay all the money at once?
No, you pay 85% of the visa processing fee if the person travelling with you does not have a visa (N51,850 per Adult & N25,330 per child), when the visa is approved, you will pay the balance.
You have to pay the full application fee and the maternity package.
What if I am not working and I do not have a business, can I still apply?
Who is a Sponsor?
Will I go for interview?
Will I prepared for the interview?
and answer questions
Will you review my documents before I submit?
Must I get an invitation letter before I can apply?
I was just refused visa. Can I apply, if yes, when is the best time to reapply?
How much should I have in my account?
Enough to cover your trip, further guidance will be given to you during the process.
Is your visa guaranteed?
guide you for a better chance based on our vast knowledge and experience on visa application
If I am not physically in Lagos or Abuja, can I still apply with TATAgency?
Do TATAgency assist with work permit visa?
What if I am refused a visa, will there be a refund?
Can I travel immediately my visa is out?
How do I trust TATAgency?
- We are registered with CAC
- We are IATA Accredited
- We are registered with NCAA
- We have our office in Lagos and Canada
- You can visit our website: www.tatagency.com
Do I need to have a travel history before applying?
After getting my visa, can TATAgency assist with flight and accommodation?
How long is the visa processing time with the embassy?
What documents do I need for the Visa Processing?
- Bank statement,
- Work details i.e., introduction letter, Work ID card, CAC registration certificate if business is registered.
- Hospital details and Doctor’s appointment (if you are declaring birthing in the USA)
Can I get an earlier interview date?
What is the duration of the Visa?
Can I apply with my family?
Yes, you can.
Does the bill cover processing of my baby’s documentation?
No, Baby’s documentation process costs an average of $500.
What is the average cost of giving birth in the USA?
The Average cost of giving birth ranges from $3000-$5000 for Vaginal Birth and from $5000-$8000 for CS Birth.
It includes Doctor, Hospital and pediatrician bill.
Can I spend more or less than 8 weeks as stated in your accommodation rental breakdown?
Yes, you can stay more or less than 8 weeks, you would however pay another fee for the extra day, week or month spent, because the accommodation on our package covers for 8weeks. If less than, you will get prorated costing for the actual number of days.
Can I know the name of the hospital you use?
We will disclose the hospital details and options when maternity package payment is made.
Can I sponsor myself or must my husband sponsor me?
Either one of you can sponsor your trip. You can also get a third-party sponsor.
Do I need to pay the hospital and doctor’s bill from Nigeria?
No, you only pay directly to the hospital and doctor when you travel.
If I already have a visa, can I still apply for the maternity package
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Is your visa guaranteed?
We do not guarantee visa. Visa issuance is at the discretion of the consular. We will guide you for a better chance based on our vast knowledge and experience on visa application.
We have an average success rate of 82% on all our maternity package
Must I declare medical reasons if going for USA Visa application?
It is advisable to declare medical reasons to ensure smooth Port of Entry (POE) and renewal.