Turkey E-Visa FAQs
I want to apply for a Turkey E-Visa, what are the requirements?
International passport (must be valid for at least 6months)
6cm X 5cm white background passport photograph,
Confirmed flight ticket (Turkish Airlines)
- Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland
How much does Turkey E-Visa application & processing fee cost?
Application fee: $55
Processing fee per Adult: N35,000
Processing fee per Child: N17,000
What is the difference between visa application fee and visa processing fee?
- Visa Application fee is the fee you pay to the embassy for applying for a visa
- Visa Processing fee is the fee you pay to TATAgency for visa services rendered to you
What does Visa Processing fee cover?
- Filling of client’s application form
- Documentation review
- Guiding client through the application process
- Advisory services based on our experience
- Further assistance where needed
Do I have to pay all the money at once?
Is it paper submission or online?
Can I travel immediately my visa is out?
How do I trust TATAgency?
- We are registered with CAC
- We are IATA Accredited
- We are reggistered with NCAA
- We have our office in Lagos and Canada
- You can visit our website: www.tatagency.com
How long is the visa processing time with the embassy?
Between 48-72 hours
What is the duration of the Visa?
180days, but it is at the discretion of the consular