Turkey Tourist Visa FAQs
I want to apply for a Turkey visa, what are the requirements?
International passport (must be valid for at least 6months)
6cm X 5cm white background passport photograph,
Work details i.e., introduction letter, Work ID card
CAC registration certificate if business is registered.
6 months bank statement
Vaccination Card for yellow fever & typhoid disease
How much does Turkey visa application & processing fee cost?
LAGOS– Application & Biometric fee: $220
- Mandatory VIP Fee (Lagos submission centre only): $100
- ABUJA- Application & Biometric fee: $160
Processing fee per Adult: NGN84,400
Processing fee per Child: NGN37,200
- Courier Service: NGN13,000
Courier service fee, visa application & biometric fee is paid at the embassy when submitting.
Do I have to pay all the money at once?
No, you pay 85% of the processing fee (NGN71,740 per Adult & NGN31,620 per child), when the visa is approved, you will pay the balance but you will need to pay the full application fee when submitting at the embassy.
What is the difference between visa application fee and visa processing fee?
- Visa Application fee is the fee you pay to the embassy for applying for a visa
- Visa Processing fee is the fee you pay to TATAgency for visa services rendered to you
What does Visa Processing fee cover?
- Filling of client’s application form
- Flight reservation
- Hotel reservation
- Advisory services based on our experience
- Documentation review
- Guiding client through the application process
- Further assistance where needed
- Preparing client for interview through a pre-interview stage with TATAgency
What if I am not working and I do not have a business, can I still apply?
Who is a Sponsor?
Is it paper submission or online?
Its both paper & online
Will you review my documents before I submit?
When will I go for submission at the embassy?
Submission is based on the available appointment date. Please note that the appointment date availability changes from time to time
Will I go for interview?
Yes, when you go for submission (either Lagos or Abuja submission centre) you will asked some questions
Will you prepare me for the interview?
Yes we will prepare you.
Must I get an invitation letter before I can apply?
I was just refused visa. Can I apply, if yes, when is the best time to reapply?
Yes, but after 6months.
How much should I have in my account?
Is your visa guaranteed?
guide you for a better chance based on our vast knowledge and experience on visa application
If I am not physically in Lagos or Abuja, can I still apply with TATAgency?
Do TATAgency assist with work permit visa?
What if I am refused a visa, will there be a refund?
Can I travel immediately my visa is out?
How do I trust TATAgency?
- We are registered with CAC
- We are IATA Accredited
- We are reggistered with NCAA
- We have our office in Lagos and Canada
- You can visit our website: www.tatagency.com
Do I need to have a travel history before applying?
After getting my visa, can TATAgency assist with flight and accommodation?
What is the duration of the Visa?
90days, but it is at the discretion of the consular
How long is the visa processing time with the embassy?
Between 7-15 business days after submission