United States of America Conference Visa FAQs
What is a conference visa?
This is the type of a visa that is gotten for the purpose of attending a conference in the United State of America.
I want to apply for a US visa for the purpose of a conference, what are the requirements?
- International passport,
- 5X5 white background passport photograph
- Work details i.e., introduction letter, Work ID card etc
- CAC registration certificate if business is registered.
- Bank statement
Does attending a conference guarantees my visa approval?
No, but it increases your chances
How much does US visa application & processing fee cost?
- Conference fee: This amount is not fixed, it depends on the conference you are going for
- Application fee: N59,200
- Processing fee per Adult: N45,000
- Processing fee per Child: N25,800
What is the difference between visa application fee and visa processing fee?
- Visa Application fee is the fee you pay to the embassy for applying for a visa
- Visa Processing fee is the fee you pay to TATAgency for visa services rendered to you
What does Visa Processing fee cover?
- Filling of client’s application form
- Flight reservation
- Hotel reservation
- Advisory services based on our experience
- Documentation review
- Guiding client through the application process
- Further assistance where needed
- Preparing client for interview through a pre-interview stage with TATAgency
- Registering for the conference on your behalf
Do I have to pay all the money at once?
No, you pay 80% of the processing fee (N36,000 per Adult & N20,640 per child), when
the visa is approved, you will pay the balance.
You have to pay the full application fee.
The conference fee will also be paid in full as we will have to pay for the conference in full before you go for submission
What if I am not working and I do not have a business, can I still apply?
Who is a Sponsor?
Will I go for interview?
Will I prepared for the interview?
and answer questions
Will you review my documents before I submit?
Must I get an invitation letter before I can apply?
I was just refused visa. Can I apply, if yes, when is the best time to reapply?
How much should I have in my account?
Is your visa guaranteed?
guide you for a better chance based on our vast knowledge and experience on visa application
If I am not physically in Lagos or Abuja, can I still apply with TATAgency?
Do TATAgency assist with work permit visa?
What if I am refused a visa, will there be a refund?
Can I travel immediately my visa is out?
How do I trust TATAgency?
- We are registered with CAC
- We are IATA Accredited
- We are reggistered with NCAA
- We have our office in Lagos and Canada
- You can visit our website: www.tatagency.com
Do I need to have a travel history before applying?
After getting my visa, can TATAgency assist with flight and accommodation?
How long is the visa processing time with the embassy?
Can I get an earlier interview date?
What is the duration of the Visa?
If my visa is denied, will I be refunded the conference fee?
No, its a non refundable fee