Vietnam Tourist E-visa FAQs
Who are the set of people eligible for a Vietnam e-visa?
Everyone who has a valid international passport
I want to apply for a Vietnam e-visa, what are the requirements?
How much does Vietnam e-visa application & processing fee cost?
- Single entry visa: NGN198,500
- Multiple entry visa: NGN258,500
Do I have to pay all the money at once?
Is it physical submission or online?
How long is the visa processing time with the embassy?
7-14 business days
What is the duration of the Visa?
Visa is valid from 1-3months. It’s at the discretion of the consular
What is your visa approval success rate?
What is the difference between visa application fee and visa processing fee?
- Visa Application fee is the fee you pay to the embassy for applying for a visa
- Visa Processing fee is the fee you pay to TATAgency for visa services rendered to you
What does Visa Processing fee cover?
- Filling of client’s application form
- Flight reservation
- Hotel reservation
- Advisory services based on our experience
- Documentation review
- Guiding client through the application process
- Further assistance where needed
If I am not physically in Lagos, can I still apply with TATAgency?
How do I trust TATAgency?
- We are registered with CAC
- We are IATA Accredited
- We are registered with NCAA
- We are registered with NANTA
- We have our office in Lagos and Canada
- You can visit our website: www.tatagency.com
What if I am refused a visa, will there be a refund?
No, once the application has been submitted to the Vietnam embassy, visa application fees are non-refundable, but you can reapply without paying TATAgency processing fee