Visa Application Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions govern visa application and other related services provided by TATAgency for her clients.
1. TATAgency acts as an agent on behalf of their clients in the submission of applications for visa and ancillary services to the appropriate institutions and/or immigration authorities.
2. TATAgency shall not be held responsible for costs (directly or consequential) incurred due to any delay arising from incomplete visa application form, inaccurate/false information or documentation provided by the client, or as a result of circumstances outside TATAgency’s control.
3. TATAgency reserves the right to return any passport without the requested visa if the passport or the documents provided do not comply with the requirements or if there is insufficient time to process the visa.
4. TATAgency bears no responsibility for costs incurred by an applicant or any secondary applicants while waiting for a visa to be finalised by the immigration authorities. These costs may include but are not limited to cost of flights, rent of accommodation, and loss of earnings or any other costs.
5. TATAgency will not be held responsible should the immigration authorities or any other third party change their rules, regulations or processing requirements if that change has a direct effect on the timeline for delivery. However, TATAgency will use its best endeavours to minimize any delay or inconvenience caused in this respect.
6. TATAgency is a private company and do not have authority to grant a visa of any kind. The final decision on all applications rests with the relevant organisation responsible for issuing that result.
7. TATAgency cannot influence any decision made by an immigration authority; any delay by an immigration authority in the issuing of a visa; or a decision to refuse to grant a visa.
8. It is the client’s responsibility to provide TATAgency with all required information and documentation concerning the application. However, TATAgency may assist, where necessary, to provide documentation subject to client’s request.
9. TATAgency cannot lodge a visa application until it has complete documentation and any subsequent documentation requested by TATAgency from the applicant.
10 TATAgency will use and rely on information provided by the clients in the provision of services to them. TATAgency will not independently verify or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of such information.
11 TATAgency shall not be held responsible for any changes in immigration policy which affect the eligibility of a visa application at any stage while a visa application is being processed by the Immigration Authorities.
12 TATAgency shall not be responsible to provide the relevant medical forms/vaccination cards to a client, should health examinations be required. Hence TATAgency has no part in the process of carrying out these medicals or providing these medical results to the Immigration Authorities for further processing.
13 TATAgency will not proceed with visa application services until payment has been made.
14 Our prices may need to be changed without prior notice as our prices are governed by exchange rates and changes in immigration costs.
15 As soon as payment is received, the client is deemed to have engaged the service of TATAgency. Once the service has been provided to the client it cannot be returned. Where visa was denied, visa processing fees are non-refundable.
16 If, after requesting for visa application with TATAgency you wish to withdraw the visa application within 24hours and that application has not been submitted to the Immigration Authorities, 20% of the amount paid shall be deducted as bank surcharges, assessment and/or administration fees. If the application has been submitted, the money cannot be refunded as the services has been completely delivered.
17 Where an applicant fails to honour a scheduled appointment at the embassy/visa application centre, TATAgency shall charge the equivalent amount charged by the embassy/visa application centre to secure subsequent appointment at the appropriate embassy/visa application centre.
18 TATAgency reserves the right not to provide any service without the client agreeing to our terms and conditions as set out herein.
19 TATAgency records all conversations for record and quality assurance purposes.
20 For vacation packages that requires visa application, hotels are paid for and some are on non-refundable basis. This will be communicated before payment is done to the hotel.
21 TATAgency’s internal processing time is 5-7 business days provided the client does not delay. In the case a client wants an express service its an extra charge of NGN30,000 and will take 2 business days provided the client does not delay.
22 TATAgency will not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by an embassy/consulate issuing an incorrect visa or incorrect details on a visa as this is out of our control.
23 Funds paid for any service rendered by TATAgency is valid for only 12months: After 12months there shall be no extension due to client delay or extension and the fee paid if forfeited.
24 If a client fails to go for submission after the visa officer has concluded the application and there is a need to rework on the application it is agreed that the client has used her visa application second slot.
25 TATAgency shall not be responsible for any downtime or delay by the embassy in processing time or inability to pay for visa fees after processing has been done.
26 Approved visa(s) for vacation packages (Dubai, Cape Verde, Singapore, Tanzania) will not be shared with client until balance payment for the package has been made.
27 For vacation packages, in the case of visa denial, 60% of the required initial deposit will be refunded.
28 Visa processing fees paid are not transferable to another party.
29 TATAgency shall not be held responsible under any circumstance, to compensate for any injury, accident, loss, damage or delay (whether directly or consequential), of any passports or travel documents by any third-party courier/delivery company.
30 TATAgency reserves the right to publicly post all approved visa page (that was processed by us) after a substantial amount of personal information has been blurred.
31. TATAgency will not be held liable for any loss incurred as a result of client speaking with any of our agent on their personal contact. All conversation is to be done on the company’s official contact which is the first point of contact when assigned to any expert.
TATAgency is committed to ensuring excellent service delivery.